Security of your Personal Data
We will collect and store the personal data you give to us whilst using our website e.g. when you use our enquiry form. The type of information we collect includes your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
We collect and store this information to allow us to answer your query. Any data stored is kept in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Fox Brothers & Co Ltd., would never send an email directing you to a web page that asks for security information.
If you receive an email that appears to be from Fox Brothers & Co Ltd., that you suspect is fraudulent, do not click on any links contained within the email or provide any credit card details.
If you block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site and other sites.
To find out more detail about how to do this, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
How long we keep your Personal Data
We will keep your data for as long as it takes to fulfil your enquiry. The moment your enquiry is complete your data will be removed and information will no longer be stored or used.
You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove or stop using it if there is no need for us to keep it.
Your rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data are briefly summarised below, and you can exercise these rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Fox Brothers & Co Ltd., Tonedale Mills, Wellington, Somerset, TA21 0BA.
• Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
• Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. Please note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which we will tell you about, if applicable, after receiving your request.
• Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms.
• Request restriction of processing of your personal data. You can ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
• Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
• Withdraw consent at any time if we are relying on your consent to process your personal data (such as direct marketing and cookies). This won’t affect any processing already carried out before you withdraw your consent or processing under other grounds. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data and we try to respond to all requests within one month.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). However, we would appreciate the chance to deal with any concerns you may have before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
If you have any questions or require any more information please contact us at email@example.com
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites or services. You should note that we are in no way responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites.
The contents of this site are owned or registered to Fox Brothers & Co Ltd., and can only be used or reproduced strictly by permission. Unlawful reproduction may result in legal action.
If you have any comments, questions, or complaints relating to our Security & Privacy Statement please email firstname.lastname@example.org